In This Episode
Republicans finally release a policy agenda for the midterms. Democratic strategist David Plouffe stops by to talk about the homestretch of the campaign and the second season of his podcast CampaignHQ. Then later, the guys rank the latest Republican antics in a new game called Q Tier.
- NYT: Seeking Broad Appeal, McCarthy Pitches a Campaign Agenda Light on Details WaPo Op-Ed: The House GOP’s vague ‘Commitment’ reveals problems ahead
- ABC: McCarthy rolls out House GOP ‘Commitment to America’ ahead of midterms
- Yahoo: 4 ways House Republicans want to reshape the US economy in 2023
- The Hill: Five things Republicans would do in a House majority
- NYT: Arizona Judge Reinstates Strict Abortion Ban From 1864
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.