In This Episode
Sam Sanders joins Jon, Jon, Tommy, and Dan live from SiriusXM! The January 6th committee delays their hearing among new revelations about Roger Stone, the Senate moves closer to passing the Electoral Count Act thanks to Mitch McConnell, and special guests Senator Elizabeth Warren and John Legend join to talk about the midterms. Plus, the hosts of Crooked’s Gen Z podcast Dare We Say join for a battle of the generations.
Check out Crooked Radio on SiriusXM progress starting 10/1, Get up to 4 months free: http://siriusxm.com/crooked
- CNN: ‘Let’s get right to the violence’: New documentary film footage shows Roger Stone pre-Election Day
- NYT: House Jan. 6 Panel Faces Key Decisions as It Wraps Up Work
- WaPo: McConnell, Schumer back bill to prevent efforts to subvert presidential election results
- Daily Beast: Haberman’s New Book Details Trump’s Transphobic and Anti-Gay Behavior
- CNN: New book: Trump nearly fired Jared and Ivanka via tweet
- WaPo: Trump weighed bombing drug labs in Mexico after he mistook adviser, new book shows
For a closed-captioned version of this episode, click here. For a transcript of this episode, please email email@example.com and include the name of the podcast.